We were always absorbed by street art that we encountered as we traveled to different places. Most of the time, we want to try and do it in our own way. Make imaginations come true by using these 5 tips in making your first graffiti art.
Graffiti is a sort of art that a lot of people are interested in. People do it for a variety of reasons, including fame, money, and simply having fun. However, getting started with graffiti may be challenging because so much of it is about confidence and having the correct supplies
The Art of Graffiti and Why You Should Try It Out
It is a crime, but it is also an art. Graffiti started in the early 1960s when trains would go to New York City. There were a lot of people that wanted to spread their message, but they couldn’t because TV was not invented yet. They had no other way to get their message across, so they started painting it on the trains and buildings with graffiti.
Nowadays graffiti has grown into what some people call “The Art of Graffiti”. It is no longer just an act of vandalism; it is now considered as an art form that can be sold at auctions for hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Tips for Making Your First Piece of Graffiti
When you start out, it can be hard to know what type of graffiti you want to do for the first time. There are lots of different types of graffiti that you can do, but before starting on any type of graffiti, here are 5 tips for making your first piece of graffiti.
1) Find a good location, whether you are doing tagging or other types of graffiti, finding the perfect location will make your work easier. Check this cool location to have an idea on what location would be good in making your art.
2) It is good to start small, if you have never done any type of graffiti before then try using chalk first. Feel the process.
3) Pick a color scheme that will work well in space. Choose colors that will make your piece pop against the background for maximum impact.
4) Come up with something really cool or meaningful to say about the piece before you get started on it! The message behind an art piece will always be there and it should always be the reason for your artwork. Don’t just put something on the wall if it won’t speak.
5) Draw draw draw- While you are searching for the location, start drawing more and more until you make it through the walls.
Art plays a very important role in our lives. It is our platform for expressing ourselves. Aside from that, it is pleasing in the eyes and artists are really creative, it tells us something. If you really want to have that graffiti art go and do it! Walls are built for your art works.